News & Events
Athletes off to a great start at the first leg of the Bestmed Street mile series in Oudtshoorn.
In the senior Men’s category, Ashley Smith achieved a new personal best as he finished in 2nd position behind the young talent from Tembisa, Ryan Mphahlele clocking an incredible 3:56.04. Alvin Dirkse delivered a great performance to chop 15 seconds off his previous best . Caleb Beukes also recorded a new PB 4:09.77 and placed 2nd in the Junior category.
Aynslee Van Graan achieved the highest position of the female group crossing the finish in 2nd -4:47.68 , 4 seconds behind Thineke Fourie. Cara Du Preez was the 2nd Junior and finished 6th overall in a new PB.
Ashley Smith -2nd : 4:00.35 PB
Alvin Dirkse – 5th: 4:03.63 PB
Deon Hendricks – 11th: 4:08.66
Caleb Beukes – 2nd: 4:09.77PB
Aynslee Van Graan – 2nd : 4:47:68
Vuyiseka Ngumenga -5th: 4:52.90PB
Cara Du Preez – 2nd: 4:53.68 PB
Anneken Viljoen – 4th: 4:56.88 PB
Luzaan De Wit- 5th: 4:58.88
Casey Bosman- 6th : 5:00.66PB
Chante Dixon- 8th: 5:05.21
Elne Conradie- 10th: 5:23.03
Alme Jordaan- 11th: 5:26.21
Mia Lyons- 13th: 5:31.50
Bea Hayes -14th: 5:32.10PB
About Nolene Conrad
- Endurocad hosts it’s first Mini Invitational Track meet at Coetzenburg Stadium
- 5 Boland Junior Champions crowned over the weekend.
- Two Oceans charity entries sold out!
- Athletes off to a great start at the first leg of the Bestmed Street mile series in Oudtshoorn.
- 2019 TWO OCEANS ULTRA AND HALF MARATHON CHARITY ENTRIES AVAILABLE
Elana Meyer, Olympic medallist, multiple record holder & world champion
SA CAN RUN
Sign up & change who you are with SA's distance running initiative!